Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Quick Exam Update


Two midterms down, one to go. And it's a doozy! I'll be taking my exam tomorrow (Thursday) at 4:00 p.m. PST. If you have a moment, I sure could use your prayers. Specifically, with all the emotional and physical stress in my life (I'm sick with a bad cold and so is baby) I'm really having trouble with recalling what I've studied. I think I did pretty good on todays exam but boy, did I ever have to rack my poor brain! I was exhausted with the effort of it. On last Thursday's exam I did pretty well and already know I got a B+. I was really hoping for an 'A' but I gave it my best so I will be thankful! Thank you for your comments on the last few blogs. You have all really lifted my spirits and my faith has been genuinely restored over the past few days. God is good, isn't He!

8 Comments:

Blogger Pilot Mom said...

So good to hear from you, Becky! Thanks!

I'll definitely be praying for you at 4 PST.

I think a B+ is great! Keep it up!

10:42 p.m.  
Blogger Joe said...

Hey! A college B+ is VERY good. Well done!

4:27 a.m.  
Blogger Lightseeker said...

Congrats on the great grade!! I will be praying for you today!

God Bless~

6:16 a.m.  
Blogger Pam said...

All the time, He is good!

6:43 a.m.  
Blogger Timothy Thompson said...

My prayers are with you. May He help you recall all that you have learned and be able to transfer it to the exam.

Blessings.

2:26 p.m.  
Blogger David Warren Fisher said...

Becky: I read this post at 6:55 our time, or 3:55 your time, just as you were getting ready to write. I prayed for you, dear friend!

Be encouraged! God is good!

David

3:52 p.m.  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Congrats on the B+! I do hope you get better soon, and all the best on the rest of your mid terms. I didn't get to pray as it was 11:07pm my time, which would make it 7:07pm your time, and the exam would be over.

7:09 p.m.  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home