Thursday, October 13, 2005

Oh, I love you so much!

I am overwhelmed with thoughts of love and affection for you all! Where would I be without my beloved blogging family? You have lifted me in your prayers and God has filled me with incredible peace today that through Him, all things are possible! I may not have the mind of an 19 year-old, but then again, I don't have the mind of an 19 year-old! :) The files may be full, but they're full of the riches of life experience and the wisdom that only comes after trials, heartache, tough lessons, and gray hair! I have decided today that I have been learning under a cloud of self-doubt! I have played the negative-tape over and over in my head..."you can't do this, you're too old, it's too hard, you have too many things on your plate." I think that these are just excuses I give myself to allow me to fail. And I don't want to fail! I want to do awesome. I want to do my best for Christ, my son, my husband and myself!!! I will be writing nightly! It's my committment to you all! Big gigantic eye-popping, squeezy hugs to each of you!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Wow, Becky! What an awesome, uplifting, encouraging post! The joy of the Lord is pouring out of you! Hallelujah!

4:28 p.m.  
Blogger Joe said...

As soon as I get my eyes back in my head I'll say: Yes! You can and will do it. And you will succeed BIG.

3:28 a.m.  
Blogger pete porter said...

Hi Becky,
As I read it, "my strength is made perfect in your weakness". To me this means when I am weak the Lord comes along-side and imparts his strength. So then we are abundantly supplied in all ways at all times. The end result is always victory.
Be Blessed,
Pete

7:42 p.m.  
Blogger Saija said...

bless your heart dear lady ... praising God is so good for our hearts, isn't it!

7:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just stopped by your blog-it's wonderful!

1:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home