Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yikes!!


Dear friends...midterms have arrived already! I'm in deep and feel like I'm sinking...fast! Please, if you have a moment, would you pray that I will be able to recall what I have studied? My 42-year-old brain just doesn't seem to have the capacity to store or bring to mind what I need when I need it. I think the files are already full! Tomorrow's midterm at 9:25 a.m. PST is a paper on the mythical gods of the classics for my Backgrounds of English Literature class. Next Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. is my Theories of Personality exam and on Thursday at 4:00 p.m. is my scariest one...The Exceptional Child in the Classroom...it'll be a toughie! Thank you for your faithfulness. I will have a bit of a lull after next week when I hopefully will be able to write something a bit more interesting than this! Hugs to you all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lightseeker said...

I am definately praying for you, Becky.
The Heavenly Father is right there with you as you take those tests. Lean on Him when the "file" get jumbled up.

God Bless~

5:55 a.m.  
Blogger Joe said...

"I think the files are already full!"

That's a great way to express it!

I have the same feeling and I scared to throw any of the old ones away for fear I'll need one some day!

6:08 a.m.  
Blogger Dave. said...

Becky, in the Lord you can do it. You are in my prayers.

7:08 a.m.  
Blogger Popsicle Pete said...

I know exactly how you feel. I had the same struggles when I returned to studies, but it does get easier!
Hang in there, I will be praying.

3:09 p.m.  
Blogger David Warren Fisher said...

Becky:

Be assured of my prayers. I've missed your posts and will look forward to more frequent entries. Be bold, be strong, for the Lord your God is with you!

In Him,

David

8:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home