Saturday, September 17, 2005

Lost At Sea



I've felt so lost over the past few weeks, not really knowing who I am in all of this. I'm mother, student, wife, daughter, sister, aunty, friend. Every one pulls a little bit from me and there are days when I feel I have nothing left for myself. I want to be the best Mommy, student, wife, daughter, sister, aunty, friend that I can be. But I'm tired. It's days like today, when everything seems foggy that I lean hard on my Lord to be my eyes, my heart, my mind, my everything. As I am tossed about on wild seas of uncertainty and confusion I look through the mist and see Christ and He is guiding me and I am not so lost after all.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

This is great! You have all, because you have the Lord (not to say you have child(ren), study, husband, sibling(s), parent(s) and friend(s). You are blessed even in tiredness aren't you

7:18 a.m.  
Blogger Dave. said...

Becky, it's times like you have just described that the Lord becomes so real to me. I just love leaning on the Lord as He guides me and keeps me on the right road. I am leaning hard on the Lord right now because our cell church group all but fell apart on Thursday and yet I know that God will be there helping me put the shattered pieces back together. I praise God for your thoughts.

8:54 a.m.  
Blogger Popsicle Pete said...

He will keep providing for you when you think you are the emptiest, Jesus shows up and fills you with more, with better, and with strength to go on. He will never leave you nor forsake you. This you can count on. Sweet dreams sister.

7:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, becky. i also feel the same way sometimes. but God gives us the strength that we need. and yeah, it's tiring sometimes. but you're not alone. God is with you always. He understands what you need and when you need it.

God bless.

8:10 p.m.  
Blogger Joe said...

The life of this world can be overwhelming. Life in the Light of the World is refreshing.

Thanks for another encouraging post!

4:23 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky, my dear, you are a testimony to the strength and power of our Lord. Look at all you've been through. He continues to be your Sustainer!

11:39 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Becky, you've been tagged over at my place (if you have the time)! :)

4:22 p.m.  
Blogger Jennifer said...

What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the waves obey Him?

5:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home