Friday, September 30, 2005

Don't Forget Me!


Hello dear friends. I seem to be lost in a pile of textbooks, papers and projects! It seems so hard to sit down and write my blog when I just want to fall into bed. However, I must not forget that it has been your friendship, prayers and words of comfort and encouragement that helped me do what I've done in the past month. The move to the new apartment was physically and emotionally draining. Starting school at the same time was on the verge of insane! However, here I am, all my boxes but one unpacked, and I'm only a bit behind in my homework! :) It's incredible how God has given me just enough strength to make it through the day. Nights are still hard as little son still does not want to sleep. I've been awake since 2:30 a.m. this morning! My friend David Fisher posted a comment on my last post telling me that God told Him that Jesus was interceding on my behalf all night long, 3 days ago. Not coincidently, it was a terrible night and I was angry with God and I told Him that I hated Him! I knew of course, deep within, that I loved Him more than life, but my emotions were saying something different. David's words have left me feeling very strange, it's hard to explain. I can picture Christ standing before God saying, "She's been faithful but she's getting discouraged Father. Hasn't she had enough? Is it time yet for her miracle? Please Father, be merciful. I died for her. I love her. Let the hurt stop soon Father!" And then, I see the Father shaking His head slowly and saying to Jesus, "Not yet Son, I'm not quite done what I need to do. It's not time. Help her to hold on." That vision makes me sad. I'm so ready for the struggle to end. So ready to receive my miracle. But I will wait. "Lord, forgive me for using the word hate and You in the same breath. I love You with all my heart. Help me to love you more. And Jesus, please continue to intercede on my behalf and until the Father is ready, give me the strength I need to make it through each day with grace and love and courage. Amen." Much love to you all!

8 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

We haven't forgotten you!

God understands when we get angry with Him. He has His timing and we have ours.

He understands His timing and I don't. He understands my timing, and knows what's best.

Keep trustin' and truckin'.

4:22 a.m.  
Blogger Saija said...

He remembers our frame, knows our weaknesses ... that pulls me through the physical struggles of "but Lord, i don't have the strength for this!" ...

i pray that you'll find a balance of rest, work, fun, worship this weekend! i think all your blog buds are proud of you, as we continue to pray for you! (hugs)

8:04 a.m.  
Blogger Timothy Thompson said...

Hey, we haven't forgotten you. Just the other day my wife mentioned that you hadn't posted in a while. I reminded her about all that you have taken on recently, school especially.

Sorry to hear that the little one isn't sleeping too well. I know it makes it hard to find the energy for everything else you are doing. I am sure of this, that God loves you and we love you and you will find the strength to get through all of this and come out the other side, stronger, wiser and possessed of more grace and love than you already have.

May His love continue to bless and strengthen you, Becky.

7:31 p.m.  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

For ten years I complained. The highlighters of assorted colors were stained with my tears in various portions of my Bible, especially under the words of the Psalm "How long, Oh Lord, How Long?" The other night I cried and wanted to blame God, as I had for so many years, but didn't because I know He knows what is best. As Job said, he once knew of God, but then he Knew God. Be encouraged that you have been chosen to suffer with Him. It is an honor that not all Christians get. Really.

8:36 p.m.  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Like an ordinary christian, I have been complaining for many years due to my medical condition. I can relate to the suffering that you share. The Word says that 'in the world you will have tribulation' but it also says 'when you pass through the water/fire you will not be drowned/burned'. He is faithful.

7:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i felt like i've had enough and i want the hurt to stop, i also said i hate God. but i realized soon enough that i'm just tired from all of it and i was so sorry for even thinking that i hated Him. God understands how we feel, the hurts that we're going through. but keep trusting Him. He will deliver us from all of it... in His time.

God bless.

11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lightseeker said...

I check your post every day to see if you have had time to post. We understand you are busy. We are thankful that the Heavenly Father understands that we as humans get stressed in this life. His love and mercy is the ONLY thing that gets us thru.

God Bless~

7:15 a.m.  
Blogger IMO said...

I can feel Him interceding for me sometimes too, along with other believers. You are with us, in our hearts and we have not forgotten about you. You are doing so GREAT and I'm proud of you! You have GUTS girl--guts from the Lord!

9:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home