Saturday, September 10, 2005

I Can Do All Things!


Well, it's my first night here in my new condo. There are boxes stacked on either side of me and I haven't seen the floor in two days. However, the internet is up and running and so I thought I'd say a quick hello and let you know how things are going. It's been a very hard week! Moving really has taken it's emotional and physical toll on me. Today, I sat in my 'old' bedroom up at the house and just sobbed as I looked around the empty room. So many dreams, so much hurt and disappointment. No time to grieve though, I've got tons of unpacking to finish and I already have assignments due at the beginning of the week! Can you believe it? After only two days of classes and I'm already so bogged down I'm in a panic. How do I get everything done? "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!" Praise God that He keeps running that verse over and over in my mind! Well, that's all for now. I can hardly keep my eyes open! More tomorrow!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, becky! i'm looking forward to chatting with you. becky, you're always in my prayers, always. if you need me to pray for anything you need, please let me know. i'll be here. email me anytime.

God will give you the strength to fix everything up. just like how He helped you packed for your new home.

God bless!

10:49 p.m.  
Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

I am sure it is overwhelming, trying to work, care for your child and get everything the way you want it, but one thing for sure, you are not alone, He is right there with you helping you to get everything done. Just lean over on His shoulder and let Him carry this burden.

2:17 a.m.  
Blogger Dave. said...

I pray you will be blessed in your new home.

ps: check out my blog - there is a 'present' for you.

6:16 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Becky, *rubbing your back and {{{{hugs galore}}}} It is difficult but He has not given you more than you can handle! I'm glad you have been clinging to that verse! Isn't it a great one?

Father God, I lift up Becky and all that she needs to accomplish. I pray You will enable her mind to focus so she can prioritize the things that need to be done. Lord, infuse her mind with the knowledge that is needed from her studying to be able to prepare her papers. May You give her Your comfort and enable her to experience Your joy in the midst of all that is going on in her life right now. In YOur Son's Precious Name I pray...Amen.

2:21 p.m.  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

Becky, thanks for checking in. Glad to hear you are in your new home. May God give you wisdom and sustain you. Keep hanging on to His word - you are building up teasures in heaven, for where your heart is, there will be your treasure also. Keep looking to Him - He won't let you go but will pull you to where He wants you to go. He is your faithful provider!

4:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home