Saturday, March 05, 2005

Praise To Him Who Hears

I know my sons cry. I can recognize it anywhere, even when other babies are crying at the same time. In the middle of the night, I awaken the instant he cries, long before my husband ever hears him. I am tuned into him. I know my sons cry. I am aware tonight, that my heavenly Father knows my cry. He hears me no matter where I am. He hears me long before anyone else. He is tuned into me. My Father knows my cry. That is a very comforting thought. When the noises of this world can drown out my tears, He hears. When others turn their back on me and don't want to listen, He hears. When I cry alone, in the silence of the night, He hears. And He not only hears, but He cares deeply and has the answers that I seek. As I crawl under my quilt tonight I will give thanks to Him who hears, cares, helps, rescues, saves, uplifts, encourages and loves!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How true it is! Praise God!

1:13 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Jesus!

3:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home