Monday, February 14, 2005

In Honour Of Love

It is Valentines Day in Canada and I feel that I must, in some way pay homeage to this contrived card company holiday because regardless of its origins, men, it still for some reason means a lot to most of us women. Even when we say, "it's okay honey, don't worry about it." What we're really saying is, "Even when I say don't worry about it, I would be tickled pink if you surprised me with something special." So, here is my Valentines Day offering, some of my favourite quotes. Enjoy.

"Do you love me because I am beautiful,or am I beautiful because you love me?" Cinderella

"I like not only to be loved, but to be told that I am loved." George Elliot

"All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love." Leo Tolstoy

"I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes." James Joyce

Happy Valentines Day to my blogging friends! I pray that as you crawl under your quilts tonight that you will know love, if not from someone close to you, then from the Creator of all love, God. And that is the best love of all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home