Saturday, February 12, 2005

Destino

Tonight as I write this, my favourite movie of all time is on, Only You. Now I know that it's not a particularly artsy or poignant or important movie, but I have always loved it. It has always made me believe in true love and destiny. Now that I'm older and life has dealt me some particularly harsh blows it is harder to believe in destiny. I feel at times like I'm just careening through time and space with no direction or pattern to follow. Mostly I feel lost. I know of course that this blog is in sharp contrast to last nights blog when I said that I know God has a direction and pattern for my life. And I do believe that to be true. But tonight, life feels random. As I crawl under the quilt tonight, I will ask my Father to forgive me for feeling lost and alone in my journey because I know in my heart that is not true. But I will ask Him to overlook this doubt for tonight and instead fill me with His tender presence and remind me, in the morning, that He has a plan for my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home