Saturday, January 22, 2005

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow

I read somewhere recently, "When you're worried about the future, remember, God is already there!" That quote must dance through my mind at least twenty times a day. God is already there! Those four words lift such a burden off my shoulders. Those four words fill me with such peace. Those four words give me such hope. No matter what the future holds, God knows about it, has planned for it and is ready to give me whatever I need to make it through. He's there with His strength, His love, His grace and His mercy. Nothing takes Him by surprise. Nothing messes up His plan for my life. Nothing is too great for Him to handle. He is strong enough to give us the strength we need, gracious enough to give us grace and loves us enough so that we can love in return. I'm so glad that God has my future firmly held in His hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home