Friday, January 21, 2005

Tonight I Laughed

You may think that laughing is not something monumentous enough to deserve it's own blog entry. However, when you can't actually remember the last time you enjoyed a laugh with friends, a giggle with the girls, it's definitely something to celebrate. And not only did I laugh...but I did not cry. And that also is significant in my life right now. A whole evening without tears! And not only did I laugh and not cry, but I was so busy getting ready for my little get-together, that I forgot to think...about the hurt! I forgot to worry...about the future! I forgot to be angry and blame. I forgot the confusion, the sorrow, the questions. I forgot it all and that filled me with hope that life would one day, be normal again. Maybe it will be a new kind of normal, but normal nonetheless. And now I know that what I felt in my deepest moments of despair is not true...I will laugh again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home