Sunday, June 12, 2005

Help!

My house goes up for sale this coming week and I'm terrified! I know I need to trust God to take care of us...but bottom line is I'm a mom with a baby and I don't know where I'm going to go and I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed by the whole thing today. Just the thought of packing is scary and finding a place to store stuff and a new place to move into with a baby and a dog, and...and...and....it's just all so much to bear! I've been tearful all day. Just so unsure of everything. I don't know what God is teaching me, but it's been a hard lesson and I'm getting so weary. Please remember me in your prayers this week as I face what I must face. I need courage and strength and wisdom and faith. Thank you all for your love and support.

10 Comments:

Blogger Saija said...

will be praying for you ...

7:40 p.m.  
Blogger Timothy Thompson said...

I will remember you...

10:54 p.m.  
Blogger David Warren Fisher said...

Becky: You will be in my thoughts and prayers this week. Keep "quilting" and resting in His everlasting arms. He will carry you through these uncertain challenges. Allow Him to speak PEACE to your storm. He's still in your boat.

3:30 a.m.  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Abba, please wrap your strong arms around Becky right now and let her feel your presence. Fill her with your peace. Give her the wisdom, strength, and courage she needs during this transition. Amen.

6:04 a.m.  
Blogger Lionfish said...

Most certainly will pray for you.

7:03 a.m.  
Blogger daisymarie said...

amen to the prayers prayed and lifting more for you, too!

2:37 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Becky, I sure wish I could be there to help pack, pray, and 'proceed' forward with you! Know that I'm lifting you up before His throne. May His love, grace, wisdom and mercy flow freely down upon you! May you draw your strength from Him alone.

2:45 p.m.  
Blogger The Faith Expedition said...

Saija, Tim, Jennifer, David, Lionfish, Daisymarie, Claire... thank you all so much for your encouraging words. I'm feeling better about it all this afternoon and got some packing/organizing done before the real estate agent comes tomorrow. I know it's because your prayers have lifted me up and I'm so grateful! Hugs and love to you all!

4:24 p.m.  
Blogger IMO said...

Like I said before, I wish I could fly to you, comfort you, pray with you and help you with the baby and pack...I am praying that as I pray for you that the Lord would do all of the above for me. Because He is in me, I'm beleiving that He can do that. Lord send HELP Lord, comfort, arms to wrap around her, help with packing and watching her little boy. Give her peace Lord and a ray of sunshine that will help her get through till the next step. Thank You Jesus!

6:35 p.m.  
Blogger The Faith Expedition said...

thank you too Teresa...your support and friendship and love throughout this journey have been such a blessing to me! Big hugs for you!

8:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home