Monday, June 06, 2005

The following Music Survey was passed on to me by my friend Teresa over at www.lighthousenetwork.blogspot.com So, here goes....

Total volume of music files on my computer?

Hundreds. But mostly they belong to my husband. I have downloaded some music and burned a couple of 'Sunday Drive CD's' but for the most part, that's hubby's domain. (Sorry Teresa & Jennifer, I didn't mean to show off!)

The last CD I bought was...

Bible Action Songs and Old MacDonald And Friends. (You're probably thinking, "Gee, I hope she's got a kid!") Ha ha!

Song playing right now:
Nothing...baby is sleeping which is the only reason I have a chance to do this! :)

Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

I Come To The Garden Alone; No Matter What - Boyzone; Moondance; Love Will Keep Us Alive - The Eagles; My Lord Knows The Way Through The Wilderness


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Becky. Thanks for checking in on me. I'm here, sort of! I did manage to blog today.

Just wanted to say hi. Hope all is well.

3:35 p.m.  
Blogger IMO said...

Hey Becky, It's so funny to see the differences in what we all listen to...I hope you are doing well; write me sometime! Hey who are you passing this on too, if anyone?

8:13 p.m.  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

I love all the 'old' hymns like "I Come to the Garden Alone". They bless my heart so richly.

5:24 p.m.  
Blogger Lionfish said...

One day soo I plan to burn a CD of my fave songs from AUstralian Artists. When I have done it I will send you a copy.

5:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home