Friday, June 17, 2005

Addison reminded me that it's been a while since I posted a picture of my little sweetheart so...here he is! At 14 months, he's a real 'going concern'. He was walking before he turned 1 and so now, a couple of months later he's already running! I now know why most people have babies in their 20's! At 41, he's hard to keep up with. He never stops moving. When I was pregnant with him, my doctor had me count how many times he kicked the walls of his 'womb' in a 2 hour period...the doctor was astonished when I told him, 92! I should have know then that I would spend my days chasing after him. Thank you again for your love and prayers! Now you can 'see' part of what you're praying for! Posted by Hello

7 Comments:

Blogger Pilot Mom said...

Becky, he is ADORABLE! I wish I could scoop him up and hug on him! He would want down immediately, I'm sure, to keep on running...no time to stop for stange old ladies! :)

10:21 p.m.  
Blogger Saija said...

i'm with Claire! i would love to scoop and hug too! poor little guy would be surrounded by strange old ladies! :)

6:12 p.m.  
Blogger Jennifer said...

What a cutie!!!! I can see the mischief in his eyes. My daughter was exactly the same way...she never walked, she ran. And still is, ten years later! If he's anything like mine, no wonder you're pooped all the time!

7:46 p.m.  
Blogger Laura Talbert said...

Awww, what a cutie!!! Love those curls:-)

4:07 p.m.  
Blogger Lionfish said...

14 months and waht a boy...my little one is 15 months and still not walking! :-)

6:58 a.m.  
Blogger IMO said...

What a cutie! He looks a lot like my 8 year old (Trevor) at that age with the super grin and super curly hair. He will allways have the girls googling over them and he HATES it. Lionfish--they all walk at different ages and usually in line with their personalities. He may just be a planner and thinker (like his dad?)

2:35 p.m.  
Blogger Timothy Thompson said...

Simply adorable!!!

11:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home