Friday, April 22, 2005

Unexplainable Joy

After 2 days of adversity and pain I am compelled to tell you all that nothing is impossible with God! Even though life continues to throw curve balls my way, I am filled to overflowing with hope in Christ! He has reached into the very core of my being and filled me with unexplainable joy! We must believe that the only thing that limits our possibilities is us! Because with God not even the sky is the limit! His resources to us our boundless, limitless! His love for us knows no end. There are no fences, there are no borders, there is nothing that can hold us back from receiving what God longs to give us if we just rest in His promises and believe in His Word! Oh how Satan longs for us to believe that it is too hard, too painful, too much to bear. We can't endure, we can't survive, we have no power. We are defeated! But God, our dear and wondrous Father whispers quietly, confidently that we have won! He doesn't shout it! He doesn't scream it out to us. He says in a hushed and peaceful voice, that He has done it for me. Oh the wonder of it! To know I have already won! Oh the tranquility! To know I can rest and not struggle and try and fight! Oh the joy that spreads throughout my body, lifting the sad corners of my mouth and bringing about a smile in the midst of suffering. Oh the simple trust. To know that He is able. Oh how lovely to have Jesus! Oh...oh...oh how thankful I feel at this moment. Ohhhh, how unworthy. Oh I love Him so.

In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. ~ Psalm 33:21

He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD ~ Psalm 40:3

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. ~ Romans 15:13

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I am so blessed by the way that you are always so quick to look to God when things are rough, and praise Him anyway. And so quick to thank Him for your blessings. You will never know how many lives you have touched by your attitude.

1:49 p.m.  
Blogger IMO said...

Amen! I am glad to hear joy in you! Your post was infectious!

2:53 p.m.  
Blogger IMO said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God for His faithfulness!!! He is our rock, He is our salvation!! (I noted the deleted comments - I hope that wasn't because some people aren't being nice :-(

6:41 p.m.  
Blogger The Faith Expedition said...

No worries LJ...the comments were deleted because the original posted twice. Teresa & Seeker would never say anything nasty. :) But thanks for your care! Hugs, Becky

10:23 p.m.  
Blogger rev-ed said...

I'll post this twice in one post!

Amen

and again I say,

Amen!

7:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home