Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Word Yet Unspoken

Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever, the twentyfour elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say, “You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.” Revelations 4: 9-11

Before I crawl under the quilt tonight, I will go to my knees and praise my Father that He has noticed me and has turned His face towards me. And I know this to be truth, despite how difficult the journey. And even though I have not seen my prayers answered fully, I will raise unworthy hands towards Him and say, “Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord. I believe. I trust. I walk to the foot of Your throne and I lay before You this burden that is too have to bear. And I will look into Your eyes and I will see there a compassion so great the universe could not contain it. And I will see my unworthiness draped with Your amazing grace. And I will fall into Your arms and Your strong and mighty and righteous hand will wipe away my tears because You love me, and You made me and I am Yours. To say You are awesome is only the slightest hint of what my heart feels but my mind cannot express. The word does not yet exist, and will never be spoken until that day when I stand before You and my heart finally will be free to release the adoration and thankfulness I feel.

3 Comments:

Blogger Garth said...

Thankyou for your declaration. And its not positive thinking, its more than doctrine or mere belief, we know it because He has revealed it to us. And when things don't line up, when they 'go' wrong trhe declaration doesn't have to change because we don't have to understand .... just love and honour Him through it.

3:46 a.m.  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That is absolutely beautiful! You really have a gift for words to share your true soul.

7:55 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

A GRAND good morning to you, Becky!!

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing" Zephaniah 3:17.

10:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home