Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Pure Determination

This morning, following a very difficult and soul-searching night, I woke up with a new determination to pick myself up off the floor and start living my life again. However, by this evening I'm viewing the carpet close up once more! Why is that? It's so much easier to be positive in the morning than at night! With the day ahead of me, I feel anything is possible. With the day behind, I realize I didn't accomplish what I wanted to. I want to be a positive person 24/7! Is that do-able? I want to take control and move forward and quit looking backwards. But backwards is what I know. There is comfort in that. Forwards is unknown and there is insecurity in that. As I crawl under my quilt tonight I will thank my Father that He is the God of backwards and forwards! I will try to wake up with determination again tomorrow and with His help, will have it as I crawl under my quilt at night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lionfish said...

Hi Becky,

Thanks for your comment today - my day was blessed as a result :-)

Yes, of course - I do visit regularly, and will updating you to my links when I get some time. I have not met another blogging/christian/scuba diver combo before!

Your "Angel" is beautiful.

3:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home