Sunday, January 16, 2005



Going on because
Problems will be solved,
Mountains will be dissolved.
Ways will open up
In directions unthought of,
Through circumstances
not humanly dreamed of.
Consequently, I bow before God in FAITH.

This is the first part to a poem my father wrote not long after he suffered a serious head injury that has left him disabled for the rest of his life. He is a man of great faith and throughout his ordeal; his faith in Gods love and divine purpose for his life has never, ever wavered. I want to be thought of as a women of faith. I want others to look at me throughout my own ordeal and see Gods grace and power at work in my life. There is great responsibility that comes with suffering when you are a child of God. Others are watching and we need to show them that having Christ in our lives makes a difference. And that faith is something worth having.
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger The Faith Expedition said...

Thank you so much for your comments Chris. Keep in touch.

10:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home