Thursday, January 13, 2005

Divine Timing

Lord, give me patience...and give it to me now! It's so hard to wait for God to answer our prayers, so difficult to understand why He doesn't clear up the uncertainty quickly. I mean, we know He has the power to make anything happen so why can't He make this happen for me right away? I've come to realize that the lesson from God is often not the thing we're going through itself, but the trust and patience we must learn while waiting on God to answer our prayers. He really wants us to have faith in His divine timing. And so tonight, I'll ask Him again to give me the strength and the courage I need to make it through another night without knowing the answers that I seek.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Faith Expedition said...

Hey Marisa...I don't mind being called sappy. Much rather that than cynical and jaded like so many of the blogs I read on here. Thanks for tuning in and reading my stuff, I appreciate your words and keep coming.

9:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home