Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Remember Me

When times are tough it's hard to remember when times were good. It takes a special effort to look at someone who has hurt us, or disappointed us and remember all the things they did that were wonderful, special, true. If we are ever going to be healed, we need to remember the laughter and the love. Satan loves to have us focus on the negative. It fuels him, gives him power over us. They don't call him the father of lies for nothing. He would have us think that things were always bad, always ugly. He loves for us to feel hopeless and helpless to change. Our Heavenly Father is the God of Truth. He wants us to see the good in each other and be full of hope. As I crawl under the quilt tonight, I will listen to the Father of Truth and remember the good. And I'll ask him to give me lovely dreams of happy days and beautiful moments and tears of laughter rather than pain. I will remember the good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home