Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Almost done!!

To my dear and faithful friends who continue to check here to see how I'm doing...I'm doing okay. Still in the center of the storm but I'm holding on...actually I'm doing better than that. I'm doing awesome in school and I think I'm maintaining my job as 'Mommy' quite well. Praise God because it is only through His amazing love that I am still standing! I have finals in 2 weeks and then I'm done for the summer. I promise to catch you up on all that's happened. For now, something had to give if I was going to ever get to bed at nights after my homework was done and so I had to sacrifice my blog. But only for now! I'll be back (she said with an 'Arnold Schwartzenegger accent!) My love to you all. Please pray as I head into final exams the week of the 16th to the 21st. Next Tuesday, Kyle turns 2! I can hardly believe it's been 2 years since I've had a real nights sleep! My love to you all.

Becky

10 Comments:

Blogger David Warren Fisher said...

Becky: Thanks so much for the update! Many of us were checking daily to see how you were doing. Be assured of our prayers as you prepare for your finals.

I'm glad you're prepared for God's finals when He calls us "home". Your testimony rings loud and clear in the midst of your storm!

May there be something today, sent from God's heart to yours, that will cheer you, sustain you and give you much hope for the days ahead.

David, on behalf of all your blogging buddies.

WE LOVE YOU! PRESS ON!

5:09 a.m.  
Blogger Popsicle Pete said...

I'm glad to hear you are hanging in there and doing alright.
We will continue to remember you in prayer.
Bless you,

6:03 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you resurfaced. I've lost your e-mail address, but you have so been in my thoughts and prayers. Come up for air, and fill us in when you can.

9:39 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Becky. I also have been checking your blog since I found out you were there. Have been praying for you and hear from your writings that God is near even tho answers aren't always what would seem delightful to us. Bless you and we pray you will be able to concentrate on your studies.

Brenda MacBurney

12:56 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot Mom said...

How wonderful to hear from you again, Becky! I can tell in your "voice" you are secure in Him! I'm praying for those exams!

A 2 yr old birthday boy! Amazing!

4:09 p.m.  
Blogger Saija said...

BECKY!!!! yes, i keep checking to see if you'll post something ...

((hugs))

glad to hear that your faith continues to flourish!

7:29 p.m.  
Blogger Dave. said...

Keep on keeping on!

Great to 'hear' from you.

7:02 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to hear from you again! we've missed yah. (((HUGS)))

9:30 p.m.  
Blogger Refreshment in Refuge said...

HooRAY! I will pray as you study that you will recall it all. That's what I prayed and I graduated Magna Cum Laude. You'll probably do better than that :)

7:36 a.m.  
Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

That is a big and delicious looking piece of cake (I am one who notices these things - it is the passion of that old dog the flesh)!

12:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home