Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Switching Tapes - Playing a Kinder Song

Each morning when I awake, the first thoughts that race through my mind are ones of failure, hurt and disappointment. I need to switch the tapes. I want to start my day with thoughts that enable me to push back the covers and face what may be with courage, confidence and a calm belief that I am a good person.

And so today, I begin this journey of hope. Please come with me and share in my determination to win myself over to me. To find that person who lives within, who is full of life and energy and beauty. And as you find your beautiful self, please share your experiences. Lets lift our chins up to the world and scream out our names!

My name is hope! My name is beauty! My name is worthy! My name is Becky! What's yours?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila Witherington said...

Welcome aboard to a different tune. I am the daughter of audrey.

11:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home